We often get asked for merchants who can provide services such as Screen Printing, Vinyl and other fabric or clothing modifications. With over 700 active Merchants in the Handmade Wholesale Supplies ecosystem it’s hard to keep track!
So we created a Merchant Services Portal
- A Merchant Directory – The directory is a basic BETA right now. As we get more Merchants participating the directory will grow with new features.
- Watermark Free Image Gallery – We have provided an image gallery for Merchants. We update it from time to time and will add images on request
How does the Merchant Directory work?
- All (and only) approved merchants can simply sign in and add their business
- Choose from existing categories or request a new one
- Don’t abuse the system
Our Merchant Gallery
As an approved Merchant Account holder. You have access to our watermark free merchant gallery. There are some terms you need to agree to before accessing them. You can read them here – However you will need to agree each time you access.Access merchant directory & gallery
Media Usage Terms Excerpt
Any usage is made under the following terms and conditions, and the use of any media, whether authorised or not, indicates a complete and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The HMS watermark must not be removed or altered in anyway unless agreed by HMS
- HMS images are not authorised for use on Amazon.com.au or any other Amazon Market places.
- HMS will remove the HMS watermark at its discretion. However, all media supplied will have a watermark “used with permission” on the image
- The “used with permission” watermark must not be removed, altered, cropped out or modified in any way.
- HMS reserves the right to revoke authorisation of any usage at any time without notice.
- If authorisation has been revoked, all media must be removed from any website or social media and deleted from any storage online and offline within 24 hours unless otherwise agreed. Any printed media must also be destroyed.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions of media usage will result in the maximum action allowed under law.